Click here to read South Broward Website Flyer Policy
Website Flyer requirements for South Broward NA
If you would like to have a flyer for an up-coming event or activity posted to the website there are a few simple requirements we ask that you follow when sending us flyers for our activities page.
1. All flyers need to be in either a .pdf or .doc format. We request these formats because they are the most widely used formats for documents when displaying information on the web and have the least amount of issues with all computer systems and browsers.
2. We request that all fliers have a Date for the event, Location of the event, Time Frame for the event, and any contact information you would like to have on the flyer as well as any suggested donation. We ask that you proof read your flyer for inaccuracies and mistakes. Before the
flyer goes live we will proof it as well and if we find anything that may need correction we will contact you for clarification. Also every flyer must contain the NA logo and non affiliation statement if a facility is involved.
3. Flyers that we receive not in the requested format will be returned and asked that they be converted to the above before we post them on them site.
4. If you have an event and are unsure of how to create or save the document in the above formats please feel free to contact the webmaster and I will be glad to do my best to assist you.
5. Once you have the flyer all set and ready for the site please feel free to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to have it on the site’s activities page within 24 hours.
South Broward NA Webmaster
Check out our calendar for new activities each month.